Thursday, June 21, 2007

Democrats are Hypocrites


Americanscot, a liberal who has frequently commented on the truths I have exposed here, has decided to ban free speech on his blog. Unable to defeat me in the market place of ideas, he has decided to moderate his comments, a de facto ban on your's truly. In qualifying this blatantly un-American ban on free speech he wrote the following
I apologize in advance to my regular readers who like to comment on my little bits. But I need to shed a bit of dead weight (a certain Neocon Nut-Job, from another midwestern state) So for a while comments will be moderated.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience!
As democrats tend to do, when the going gets tough, they cut and run. I may not like what the democrat party has to say, and the democrat party may be un-patriotic and un-American, but I will never moderate your comments, instead I will let you say what you want so the world can see who is really the "Nut-Job" and who has the truth.

4 comments:

Tree said...

"Little bits" indeed. Americanscot is quite a literal minded individual.

Ohio Neocon said...

tree,
A literal liberal, ha that rhymes! By the way, I have tried to view your blog, but have been unable to visit it.

Tree said...

OhNeco, I knocked my blog out of the running a few weeks ago. Not sure if I'll open it up again and post stuff but I'm not quite ready to delete it yet.

SouthLoopScot said...

I think you are mistaken.
I was speaking of the guy from Indiana!
You're Mother Teresa compared to him! :p
Anyhow, feel free to post anytime, even if your post are slightly delusional!