Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scientologist Mitt Romney Right on Abortion


In the late 1970s Scientologist Bishop Romney had a conversation with a woman about the evil of abortion
He said – What do you think you’re doing?

She said – Well, we have to abort the baby because I have these blood clots.

And he said something to the effect of – Well, why do you get off easy when other women have their babies?

And she said – What are you talking about? This is a life threatening situation.

And he said – Well what about the life of the baby?

And she said – I have four other children and I think it would be really irresponsible to continue the pregnancy.

X said she found herself arguing with Romney about her medical crisis, said he was very unsympathetic, very critical, and said that under the circumstances in no way did he condone her aborting the child. And he left.

She was extremely distraught. Talked it over with her husband. They decided to go ahead with the abortion. After that she left the church.
As I have stated before, I will not vote for a Scientologist, but with conversations like these I can be more at ease if Romney were to win the nomination.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha! You are so funny! Thanks for the post!

Cheney08 said...

Ohio, I think I have discovered the secret to the Romney candidacy. Come take a look.